Top Ten Coolest Security Guard Movies
- April 18, 2017
- Posted by: marlenedubois
- Category: Home Health Aide Training
For as long as we can remember, films in which feature bumbling, hapless or larger-than-life security guards, or protective dynamic duos, have been a fun, important part of cinematic history. Here is actually a list of classic bodyguard movies, or movies with super-strength security stars in which we simply can’t forget.
1. Armed along with Dangerous: John Candy along with Eugene Levy team up along with make cinematic history in in which brilliant buddy comedy; the bumbling duo play a recently fired cop along with amoral lawyer who suit up as security guards, only to find in which they’ve unwittingly become members of a corrupt company.
2. The Bodyguard: Kevin Costner along with Whitney Houston sizzle on the big screen as a former Secret Service agent acting as bodyguard to a mainstream pop singer. The film’s epic soundtrack continues to be one of the best-selling albums of all time.
3. National Security: Martin Lawrence along with Steve Zahn as Earl along with Hank, respectively; two guards coming from different walks of life in which have one thing in common: the security company they work for. Their history of hating each various other stems coming from Earl’s key role in Hank’s dismissal coming from the police force. in which odd couple doesn’t disappoint within the laughs department.
4. Observe & Report: in which dark comedy features Seth Rogen as Ronnie Barnhardt, a depressed, on-the-brink guard who is actually head of the security department at Forest Ridge Mall. When he fails to get into the police force along with is actually belittled by the officer taking over his operations, he embarks on a dual mission of madness: to prove himself along with catch the elusive mall flasher, Ronnie’s arch enemy along with ultimate target.
5. within the Line of Fire: Clint Eastwood as Frank Horrigan, a Secret Service agent to the President. Frank famously dropped the ball when the idea came to saving President Kennedy, yet did put himself on the front lines to take out a crafty assassin who is actually targeting his current client.
6. Paul Blart:Mall Cop: Kevin James holds the idea down as Paul Blart, who dreams of being an officer for the brand-new Jersey State Police. However, his ample size doesn’t help his chances of being a powerhouse cop, so he has to make do with being a security guard at his local mall. Heartwarming along with hilarious, in which is actually a great film for the whole family.
7. The Pacifier: Vin Diesel as tough guy Shane Wolfe, a disgraced US Navy SEAL assigned to work as a bodyguard protecting 5 rebellious kids. He may soon be the one needing protecting, as he learns the hard way in which nannying is actually no joke.
8. Night at The Museum: Larry Daley is actually a night guard at brand-new York’s American Museum of Natural History in. Upon beginning his shift, he’s instructed not to let anything “in or out.” He soon comes to realize the significance of in which creepy warning: The Museum comes to life at night, kicking off a bone-tingling phenomenon in which delighted movie-goers of all ages.
9. Guarding Tess: Nicholas Cage as Doug Chesnic, a Secret Service agent protecting Jessica Tandy’s Tess Carlisle, the widow of a former US President. Though he holds great pride in his prestigious job, the fiesty First Lady tests his limits by treating him like a lowly servant. Have your hankie ready due to in which endearing tear-jerker.
10. Terminator 2: Judgment Day: Arnold Schwarzenegger returns as the ultimate larger-than-life robo-guard, a well-muscled force coming from the future on a mission to protect teenager John Connor. Nothing says big-screen fun like another deadly Terminator!