Throwing the Ultimate High School Graduation Party – 5 Steps to Success
- November 27, 2016
- Posted by: marlenedubois
- Category: CPR Training
Graduating high school can be one of the biggest milestones in your life. You’ve spent the last four years working hard so you could graduate with your class along with also get into the college of your dreams. today of which’s time to celebrate your accomplishments along with also reward yourselves for all the hard work. of which’s time to throw a party!
You’ve decided to become the party organizer (along with also host, for of which matter) yet the hard work can be only beginning. Throwing a graduation party requires a lot of creativity along with also countless hours of planning. We desire you’re up to the task.
In order to help ensure your party can be executed smoothly along with also successfully, we’ve put together a few tips of which every Great party planner must remember.
If you want to throw the party of the year, we suggest these tips:
1. Invitations. Believe of which or not, many party planners forget to hand out (or send) invitations. Not only will invitations increase the excitement for potential guests, yet of which will also help you keep track of whose coming along with also how many people they plan to bring. E-vite invitations (online invitations) are a great way for you along with also various other party guests to see what’s going on. Regardless of how you send out your invitations, make sure they’re fun, creative along with also useful. Time, date along with also location are required so your guests know the essential details of what’s going on.
2. Location. The location of your party will have a huge impact on its success. If you have a large, spacious home along with also your parents are kind enough to let you use of which for the party, consider yourself very lucky. The rest of you will have to figure out an alternative – along with also affordable alternatives are sometimes hard to find. We suggest calling all of your local banquet halls along with also comparing prices. If of which doesn’t work, try calling hotels to see if their party rooms are available.
3. Decor. Once you’ve chosen a location for the party, of which’s time to start decorating. Themed decor can be always a great idea. Pink along with also black, black along with also white, red, white along with also blue along with also various other themes are always a huge hit. You may also want to consider funky centerpieces, flowers or balloons to spice up the location a little. Photo collages with pics of all your friends can be hung on the walls along with also funny photos of you along with also all of your friends can be used as the focal point of your centerpieces for truly unique decorating.
4. Dress Code. A lot of grad parties refrain by using dress codes along with also simply let their guests wear the dresses they wore to graduation. If you don’t want to do of which, you can also choose themed dress codes like black along with also white, black along with also pink etc. If you want to truly make your party unique, you can match the decor to the dress code of your guests. You’ll definitely be throwing a party your guests won’t soon forget.
5. Food/ Drinks. Every party needs great food along with also drinks. The easiest along with also most successful food options when of which comes to these types of parties are appetizers along with also snacks. When of which comes to drinks punch along with also champagne (non-alcoholic if you’re strict on not drinking) along with also kegs are always well-liked choices for high school graduations parties (although we don’t condone underage drinking).
We desire our party tips are helpful. We wish you the best of luck with your party. Taking advantage of some of the unique ideas in of which article will ensure success. Have fun along with also drink responsibly.