The Truth About Bottled Spring Water vs Purified Water
- May 18, 2017
- Posted by: marlenedubois
- Category: CPR Training
Spring Water – The Truth
Spring water bottled water companies are very Great about manipulating the image of their water in addition to hiding the truth about purity.
Images about bubbling mountain springs, fresh water glacier run off, frothy fresh water streams in addition to some other scenes which imply purity are nothing more than hype in addition to spin which could make even the most seasoned politician blush.
There is actually a wealth of information about spring water which the public should know:
· Spring waters fluctuate in quality because the aquifers coming from which they emanate are constantly in a state of change.
· Spring water companies rarely talk about “purity” rather they keep referring to “natural” inferring which “natural “means “healthy”. Polluted rivers in addition to streams are “natural” nevertheless clearly not healthy.
· If a spring water company does claim to be 100% pure, which statement is actually misleading. The fact is actually which the “100% pure” refers not to the absence of impurities from the water, nevertheless to the source of the water itself. which is actually, 100% of the water from the bottle came coming from an underground source (i.e. a spring), rather than coming from a surface water source.
· Spring water companies claim which their springs are “protected” nevertheless This particular tern needs further definition. The springs are not protected coming from contamination like acid rain, industrial pollution (TCE, Benzene, Perchlorinate, MTBE, Teflon PFOA, nitrates, fertilizers in addition to a host of some other pollutants.) The springs are only protected against unwanted visitors.
· If This particular is actually processed This particular is actually usually only filtered to remove large particles.
· Many springs produce water which contain so many impurities the water will not even meet municipal tap water standards.
· Most spring water bottlers avoid issuing bottled water analysis reports because of the significant contamination which these reports could show.
· Most companies do not bottle at the source instead trucking the water to market.
Purified Water-The Truth
Purified water is actually water which is actually processed usually by a steam distillation/oxygenation process which is actually regulated in addition to tested by the Food in addition to Drug Administration of the Federal Government. The standards are the toughest from the industry – in order to qualify as “purified water” the water must test 99.9% pure.
· Purified water represents the fastest growing segment of the bottled water industry mainly because This particular’s purer than some other types of waters. There is actually a definite health trend today toward healthy living in addition to many health conscious consumers buy because they want something which’s of a higher quality in addition to purity than some other options like tap water.
· To meet the legal definition of “purified water”, water impurities must be removed to meet the U.S. Pharmacopeia definition (99.9% pure) adopted by the Food in addition to Drug Administration.
· Purified water must be tested in addition to the results made available to the public. Any reputable purified bottled water supplier will produce testing reports upon request.
· The most effective process for purification of water is actually a steam distillation/ozonation process which creates pure, Great tasting water. This particular produces water which is actually 100% water in addition to 0% everything else.
· Purified water suppliers have their water tested at regular intervals in addition to the tests are available upon request. Unlike spring water companies, purified water companies are happy to share their test results.
When you compare purified water against spring water the truth is actually revealed: If you want water which contains contaminants, is actually based upon hype, word parsing in addition to marketing exaggeration – then drink spring water. If you want to drink water which is actually 100% pure in addition to provides a healthy lifestyle for you in addition to your family – drink purified water.