Step by Step Foreskin Restoration Guide Using T-Tape Method – For Those fresh To Foreskin Restoration
- April 19, 2017
- Posted by: marlenedubois
- Category: Home Health Aide Training
A BEGINNERS Introduction & Pointers to the T-Tape Restoration Method – For Men Curious About NON-Surgical Foreskin Restoration
Foreskin restoration can be achieved by most any circumcised man. The ability to go through a full, successful foreskin restoration, has very minor bearing on how you were circumcised (i.e. how tightly, unevenly, minor problems resulting through the circumcision, etc.) With of which being said, there are some medical issues of which may preclude you through being successful with restoring – or even preclude you through restoring altogether.
Unfortunately many neo-natal circumcisions (the most common time to circumcise from the US, Australia, Canada, among few others) are “sloppy”, done “lazily”, by inexperienced young doctors, or are simply “botched”. Men who suffered improper along with also poorly done circumcisions may experience some difficulty restoring, along with also should therefore consult a doctor whom they trust prior to beginning a restoration regimen.
Non-Surgical Foreskin Restoration – which is actually the only method of restoration ForeskinRestorationChat (FRC) chooses to deals with (due to often radically poor surgical results – along with also usually creating a completely un-natural foreskin), will require a tremendous emotional commitment on your part. If you are married or partnered, the idea requires a commitment of support for you through them as well. So, after you have decided you want to restore, the idea is actually critical to speak with your significant different. At FRC, we rarely hear of partners along with also wives who do not support their partner’s decision along with also process of restoration. Expect hesitation through your partner, initially anyway. This particular is actually the point of which you must explain of which the decision to restore is actually not about them, the idea’s about you along with also how you feel about yourself either (or both) physically/sexually, along with also emotionally.
the idea is actually not recommended to show a partner newly introduced to Foreskin Restoration photos of restoration devices, photos of restored penises, or any photos relating to restoring for of which matter. The goal here is actually to educate along with also appeal to your partner’s intellect to ensure of which they can become more comfortable with This particular intensely intimate process.
Some thoughts you may bring up to tell your partner:
– If you were circumcised as a baby, perhaps you feel of which a choice about your sexualidentity was taken through you. You had no say, along with also want to heal negative feelings by restoring your foreskin.
– Many men who restore report of which they are doing so as a result of progressively reduced penile sensitivity along with also sexual pleasure -particularly as a man gets older. You can explain to you partner of which most restored men report between a 2 along with also 3-fold increase in sexual sensitivity along with also pleasure (some report even much more heightened increases).
As your partner begins noticing differences along with also more skin on your penis, I might then recommend bringing them to some websites to give them the low-down on the whole process along with also community of which has developed among circumcised men who are restored or restoring.
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT SHOWING RESTORATION WEBSITES TO YOUR PARTNER!
Be very careful about the sites of which you visit with your partner. Why? Many sites out there on the internet market themselves as “foreskin restoration sites” when in fact they deal primarily with circumcision (normally these types of sites are run by radically along with also politically motivated anti-circumcision groups). Solution? Visit sites you decide of which provide neutral information.
The goal here is actually to restore your foreskin, not to educate along with also scare yourself along with also your partner with anti/pro-circumcision rhetoric. Many sites provide you with MINIMAL foreskin restoration information, in an attempt to inundate you with MUCH MORE of their political agendas. Use your judgement here. FRC has two or three excellent articles on the site, one “Why might a circumcised man want to restore their foreskin?” along with also “What is actually Foreskin Restoration” (the latter can be found at EzineArticles.com as well as on the main page of FRC). These articles are not bad shorts to print off along with also show your partner, as they deal with reasons circumcised men often choose to restore their foreskin.
Incidentally, the idea is actually expected of which more than 100,000 men are restoring currently, or have finished restoring. NORM (National Organization of Restoring Men – a non-profit organization) hit 50,000+ members several years ago. So your partner should be made aware of which you are certainly not the only man on the planet who wants to do This particular.
Showing your partner photos of restored foreskins/penises, should be broached delicately. Until your partner starts noticing adjustments in your penis during sex, or even just visually, the idea might be too much of a shock to show them galleries of restorers’ photos. Particularly if your partner has never experienced or seen an uncircumcised penis. Let them slowly get used to your slowly skin-covering penis first.
NOTES ON USING THE HIGHLY well-known “T-TAPE along with also TENSION METHOD” TO RESTORE
1) Many men take weeks to adjust to the sensations along with also discomfort through the surgical grade medical tape along with also tension on their penis used to stimulate the growth of fresh skin cells.
2) T-Taping takes a moderate amount of practice to get right. You will invariably cause minor sores on the shaft of your penis as you learn through trial along with also error how the tape is actually most comfortably applied to your penile skin. which has a little practice, you’ll begin being able to make along with also apply your t-tapes in under 2-minutes. In “PART II” of This particular series of articles on Foreskin Restoration, you will learn the DOs along with also DON’Ts of applying your T-Tapes to your penis to minimize any chance of causing irritation or sore spots on the skin. You will also learn how to make T-Tapes in less than 30-seconds.
3) T-Taping is actually widely held to be the fastest along with also most widely used method of restoring your foreskin. If applied properly, as you will learn from the second part of This particular article, T-Taping is actually also one of the few methods of which can guarantee you get perfectly even tension on both your outer (shaft) skin, along with also inner (pink, mucosal skin – usually located above a circumcised man’s circumcision scar). This particular is actually an optimal state of tension to achieve. Many men using the T-Taping method report between 1.5″ – 2.5″ of fresh skin growth in 12-months. This particular type of speedy skin growth requires emotional fortitude, wearing your t-tape along with also tension strap as often as you can, at least 6 days a week. Your mileage in growth will of course vary. You may develop 0.5″ of skin per year, or even 3″ per year.
the idea’s important not to place too unrealistic of a goal on your monthly (or annual) progress. Skin can, does, along with also will grow. Again – consistency in applying tension is actually key. NOTE: The most current information indicates of which cyclical tension on the penile skin (say 12hrs a day, followed by an 8hr or so ‘rest’ period to allow skin cell growth.) is actually best for faster growth progress as opposed to those who say near 24/7 tension is actually best. Skin cells will only grow when they have a chance to perform ‘mitosis’ which can only happen when tension is actually *removed* through the skin so the idea is actually at rest.
currently of which you have a basic understanding of what the T-Taping Method is actually, some basic skin cell growth theory, along with also you’d like to go ahead along with also start restoring using the T-Tape method, gather up the following materials so you’re ready to start when Part II of This particular article is actually released.
– A roll of 3M MicroPore Paper Surgical Tape (2″ – 3″ wide tape)
– not bad quality wax paper (Avery Label backings are great as well)
– Ruler (preferably the soft paper ones, or sewing kit measuring tapes)
– Clean, flat, dry, disinfected surface (counter-top, kitchen table, etc.)
– Pair of suspenders for pants (cut one suspender off, leaving only ONE strap remaining)
– Mini sewing kit (a simple $2 kit will be much more than adequate)
– Extra, Extra soft, non-bleached, ultra-absorbent tissue paper
When you acquire all the above materials, you’ll be all ready to get started off!
If you simply can’t wait for the second Part of This particular article, you may visit FRC along with also through the main page click on the “T-Tape Picture Book”. FRC: http://foreskinrestorationchat.info