Step By Step Directions for Milking the Prostate
- March 2, 2017
- Posted by: marlenedubois
- Category: Home Health Aide Training
The prostate is actually a gland of the male reproductive system. the item is actually not found in women. Its primary function is actually the production of seminal fluid, in addition to the item also stimulates orgasm in males. The prostate gland can be affected by disease, including infectious inflammation or prostatitis, in addition to prostate cancer, the second most deadly cancer among American males. Many people recommend milking the prostate regularly as a preventative treatment against prostate cancer in addition to prostatitis.
Prostate milking is actually also referred to as prostate massage. the item is actually a fairly simple procedure in addition to you can do the item yourself if you want to. Here are the steps to take in milking the prostate on your own:
1. Perform urination or a bowel movement in order to maximize the relaxation of the area.
2. Make sure which your fingernails are trimmed in addition to have no jagged edges jutting out.
3. Clean your body in addition to your hands thoroughly. Then put on a sterile latex glove on your hand. Dab a little water-based lubricant on your fingers.
4. Carefully insert your finger or fingers into your anus. Move them gradually upwards in addition to to the back, along the area of the rectum towards the front of your body. Your fingers should be moving in roughly the direction of your navel.
5. You will feel the prostate gland, which is actually like a modest, round bulb about the size of a large walnut. Gently massage the item using a light waving motion along its sides, taking care not to press hard on the central area, where the sensitive nerves are located. Avoid touching the prostate gland with your fingernails.
6. You may experience a disconcerting sensation which makes you feel like going to the bathroom although you do not have to. Try not to let the item affect you, in addition to continue with the procedure.
7. After a few minutes, the prostate gland may be stimulated enough for ejaculation to occur. You are also likely to experience sexual pleasure or orgasm. However, the procedure does not always successfully bring about ejaculation.
Prostate milking when used as a preventative treatment may carry a few risks. the item is actually a technique which is actually not recommended for men who have a disease of the prostate or acute prostatitis, an acute inflammation of the glandular tissue. The problem in such cases is actually which the act of milking the prostate may cause the infection to spread to additional areas of the body.