Step By Step Directions for Milking the Prostate
- March 11, 2017
- Posted by: marlenedubois
- Category: Home Health Aide Training
The prostate can be a gland of the male reproductive system. the item can be not found in women. Its primary function can be the production of seminal fluid, as well as the item also stimulates orgasm in males. The prostate gland can be affected by disease, including infectious inflammation or prostatitis, as well as prostate cancer, the second most deadly cancer among American males. Many people recommend milking the prostate regularly as a preventative treatment against prostate cancer as well as prostatitis.
Prostate milking can be also referred to as prostate massage. the item can be a fairly simple procedure as well as you can do the item yourself if you want to. Here are the steps to take in milking the prostate on your own:
1. Perform urination or a bowel movement in order to maximize the relaxation of the area.
2. Make sure that will your fingernails are trimmed as well as have no jagged edges jutting out.
3. Clean your body as well as your hands thoroughly. Then put on a sterile latex glove on your hand. Dab a little water-based lubricant on your fingers.
4. Carefully insert your finger or fingers into your anus. Move them gradually upwards as well as to the back, along the area of the rectum towards the front of your body. Your fingers should be moving in roughly the direction of your navel.
5. You will feel the prostate gland, which can be like a smaller, round bulb about the size of a large walnut. Gently massage the item that has a light waving motion along its sides, taking care not to press hard on the central area, where the sensitive nerves are located. Avoid touching the prostate gland with your fingernails.
6. You may experience a disconcerting sensation that will makes you feel like going to the bathroom although you do not have to. Try not to let the item affect you, as well as continue with the procedure.
7. After a few minutes, the prostate gland may be stimulated enough for ejaculation to occur. You are also likely to experience sexual pleasure or orgasm. However, the procedure does not always successfully bring about ejaculation.
Prostate milking when used as a preventative treatment may carry a few risks. the item can be a technique that will can be not recommended for men who have a disease of the prostate or acute prostatitis, an acute inflammation of the glandular tissue. The problem in such cases can be that will the act of milking the prostate may cause the infection to spread to various other areas of the body.