Paleo Diet – Lose Weight as well as Eat Healthy
- March 1, 2017
- Posted by: marlenedubois
- Category: Home Health Aide Training
Paleo Diet – The Basics
Do I need a Paleo Diet Plan?
50,000 years ago, when men were hunters as well as gatherers, of which was okay to “eat-up” in order to develop layers of fat, as of which would likely be useful within the winter when food was hard to find. of which’s not a problem anymore. Today, we get a constant supply of processed as well as refined foods such as chocolates, sodas as well as sugars, which are genuinely bad for us.
They cannot be synthesized by the kidney as well as liver quickly enough as they contain so many simple carbohydrates – which become metabolized into the body as well as are stored as fat. So, we need to change the way we eat, as well as adopt a diet plan of which supports our natural biorhythms, instead of endangering them.
of which’s why you need a Paleo Diet Plan. What’s the Paleo Diet? The Paleo Diet for beginners is usually simply the healthiest way to eat because of which is usually unique – of which works in synch with your genetics to help you stay lean as well as strong for much longer, as well as gives you the energy boost you need.
The Paleo diet food list consists of foods of which your digestive system, liver, kidneys as well as guts can work with ease, along with the glandular system. A Paleo Diet involves only eating foods of which the human had adapted itself to before the onset of industrialization, as well as the social as well as environmental modifications of which of which brought about. So the faster you make Paleo recipes a part of your daily food habits, the sooner you start experiencing the transformation.
So what to expect by a Paleo Diet Beginners?
First of all, there’s no right way eat the works for everyone. The humans of the Paleolithic era lived on a variety of foods. Well, they didn’t genuinely have a lot of choice when of which came to food as well as basically ate anything they could get their hands on. Some ate high-protein, low-carb animal foods, while others preferred to have plant-based foods.
Paleo snacks or Paleo breakfast ideas, are rich as well as varied; you may have your own preferences when of which comes to Paleo diet recipes. however they are based on a few sound principles, such as avoiding highly processed foods, or anything of which looks like of which was made within the factory, such as bread. Instead of bread, have gluten-free Paleo bread, does not have any wheat or grains.
Avoid any foods of which contain the following ingredients:
– Dairy: Avoid milk as well as dairy products completely. However, some Paleo recipes include butter as well as cheese).
– Sugar as well as High Fructose Corn Syrup: Avoid fruit juices, table sugar, ice cream, fizzy drinks as well as pastries.
– Artificial Sweeteners: Avoid artificial sweeteners such as Sucralose, Saccharin, as well as Acesulfame Potassium.
– Grains: Avoid wheat, bread as well as pasta, as well as rye, barley as well as spelt.
– Legumes: Avoid beans, lentils as well as many more.
– Vegetable Oils: Avoid sunflower oil, soybean oil, corn oil, cottonseed oil, grapeseed oil, as well as safflower oil.
– Trans Fats: Completely avoid trans fats (also called as partially hydrogenated oils) of which are found in various types of processed foods.
Paleo Diet List – What You Can Have
You can have as much real, unprocessed foods as you need. Here are the foods of which you can use for your Paleo breakfast ideas or Paleo snacks. The general rule is usually to have organic, grass-fed or pasture raised foods. If such foods are not easily available to you, or if they are not within your budget, make sure to choose the least processed foods within the market.
– Meats: Have beef, chicken, lamb, pork, etc.
– Vegetables: Have green leafy vegetables such as kale, spinach as well as cauliflower, broccoli, peppers, onions, tomatoes, carrots as well as more.
– Fruits: Have tasty as well as colorful fruits such as apples, oranges, bananas, pears, strawberries, blueberries, pineapples as well as more
– Fish as well as Seafood: Have wild-caught fish such as salmon, shrimp, trout, shellfish, etc.
– Eggs: Always have Omega-3 enriched eggs.
– Wine: Red wine is usually rich in antioxidants as well as generally healthy, as long as you don’t have too much of of which.
– Healthy Fats as well as Oils: Have olive oil, coconut oil as well as avocado oil.
– Salt: Only have sea salt or Himalayan salt.
– Water: Have plenty of water as well as make sure of which you always stay hydrated.
– Tea as well as Coffee: of which is usually okay to have tea as well as coffee as they are rich in antioxidants. Green tea is usually considered to be particularly healthy.
– Tubers: Have potatoes, yams, turnips as well as sweet potatoes
– Nuts as well as Seeds: Have almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, pumpkin seeds as well as more.
Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate with high cocoa content is usually considered to be very nutritious besides being tasty. of which’s a delicious indulgence to have.