No Time To Breathe
- February 27, 2017
- Posted by: marlenedubois
- Category: Home Health Aide Training
Everyone I talk to can be overwhelmed in addition to darn near totally exhausted. No one has TIME.
Time can be so very precious.
the idea seems we can never have enough. We are always looking for more!
My coaching clients consistently want help in This particular area.
They truly want miracles.
They want to change absolutely nothing they are doing however find twice as much time as they currently have.
Wish I had the power to grant of which wish to everyone, especially ME!
Instead of being able to wave my Harry Potter wand, I offer them 10 tips to find more time when life offers you “too much”.
Here they are:
1) Let some stuff go – Life has so much to offer, we are always reaching for more. Today, before you go to bed tonight, take 10% of what you are currently doing in addition to let go. Make the idea disappear. If you “must” watch TV for 4 hours a night, drop one show in addition to make the idea 3 hours. If you play golf 3 times a week in addition to then driving range 2 more night, cut back today. If you always work right after the kids go to bed until your bedtime, chop of a half hour a day in addition to relax, meditate, or read a Great book.
2) Change your expectations. I don’t care what you have planned for today, you probably won’t get the idea all done. Everyone underestimates the time they will need. We all assume optimum performance in addition to 100 % cooperation coming from everyone. The real world just doesn’t work of which way. Sorry!
3) Plan your day. Don’t react to what can be thrown at you. Plan what you need to in addition to want to get done each day. Plan if you can the night before. At a minimum start planning as your feet hit the floor within the morning as you enjoy of which first cup of coffee!
4) Never have more than six tasks, 6 to do’s in front of you at any one time. The brain can’t handle any more than of which. If you have more on your list — I guarantee stress can be around the corner. Take your 6 coming from your brain dump in addition to go coming from there. (Don’t know what a brain dump can be or how to do the idea? Drop me a note & I’ll tell you more).
5) Analyze your daily focus. If you have a hot project, goal, desire, look at the top 6 tasks we just talked about in addition to see how they do or do not fit within the focus area you are chasing. If too many don’t fit in This particular area, re-evaluate in addition to maybe shift your focus. Sometimes you can’t however the idea can be always worth another look.
6) Plan some “chill” time. We all need to take a deep breath in addition to unwind–each in addition to everyday. Schedule 15-30 minutes minimum just to clear the fog everyday. the idea will let you be much more productive when you go back to work. Promise!
7) Get some fresh air. I don’t care how hot or cold the idea can be–get outside for a few minutes everyday. I try to work outside when ever I can. Fresh air seems to make me much more productive. Some sunshine with of which vitamin C beating upon you will work wonders.
8) Play some of your favorite music. Unless music just isn’t important to you, the idea has been proven music will reduce your stress in addition to make you more productive.
9) Find multiple mentors. Constantly seek mentors in all areas of your life. I have or am seeking mentors for my business, my relationships, spiritual goals, woodcarving skills etc. You can spend money in addition to hire a mentor, however the ones of which have always worked best for me are folks of which truly, truly care about you in addition to mentor for free or at a very low cost. currently don’t get me wrong. Professional coaches in addition to mentors can work wonders in addition to are usually the place you have to start to see results, however when someone adopts you in addition to truly wants to see you succeed, magic begins!
10) Find a “punching bag” buddy. Find someone you can complain to with no judgement. Someone you can be 105 % honest with. This particular buddy will hear how you feel, how bad your problems are effecting you, how you deep down inside feel in addition to know your hopes, your dreams in addition to your prayers. This particular can be someone you need to meet with at least once a month-more often if possible.
Well folks, there are 10 ideas. I know you currently are not using them all. Start using those of which you are not in addition to tweak your current practices if you are “kinda” following one of the tips.
If you have any questions, let me know!