Men’s Health Alert – Penile Rash, Bumps in addition to also Spots
- June 17, 2017
- Posted by: marlenedubois
- Category: Home Health Aide Training
Penile rash symptoms are understandably a cause for concern for most men. Even men who are not sexually active may develop spots, bumps in addition to also penis rash that will may itch, flake, in addition to also spread to various other parts of the genital area. Daily penis care with gentle cleansers in addition to also penis-specific vitamins in addition to also minerals may help to prevent minor skin rashes on the penis in addition to also soothe irritated skin. In addition, men should be aware of penis symptoms that will may require medical attention.
Penis rash symptoms that will all men should watch for
The following symptoms can be caused by a variety of different types of penile skin conditions. In most cases, these are minor, in addition to also the redness, swelling in addition to also rash can be resolved through not bad hygiene in addition to also nutrient support for the skin.
Symptom: smaller bumps around the crown of the penis
· Penile Papules – that will condition, which mainly affects uncircumcised men, presents as a series of smaller, dome-like bumps that will may be flesh-colored or red. They are generally not painful in addition to also do not require any treatment beyond normal personal hygiene. Keeping the skin well-moisturized in addition to also supplying the area with antioxidants in addition to also skin care nutrients such as vitamin A can help to keep away bacteria in addition to also various other microorganisms that will may cause penis rash under the foreskin.
Symptom: Itchy, red penis rash that will spreads in addition to also/or flakes
· Psoriasis- that will skin reaction occurs on various other parts of the body in addition to also may affect the penis skin, as well. Symptoms include red patches of skin in addition to also may be accompanied by inflammation. Flaking in addition to also itching may also occur, in addition to also peeling the skin that will flakes away may cause slight bleeding. Vitamin A treatments are often recommended by dermatologists for treating all types of psoriasis.
· Contact dermatitis- Skin allergies in addition to also sensitivities to substances ranging coming from latex (found in condoms), detergents in addition to also deodorants, in addition to also poison ivy or poison oak can cause a rash on the penis. Avoiding materials known to cause skin reactions is actually the number one solution for avoiding contact dermatitis. To soothe itchy, reddened in addition to also inflamed skin, penis crèmes containing vitamins such as A, C, D in addition to also E are generally effective.
· Fungal infections – Fungal infections, including Candida yeast in addition to also the condition commonly known as “jock itch” are found nearly everywhere, especially in gym locker rooms in addition to also various other areas that will are warm, moist, in addition to also frequented by large numbers of people. These can cause redness, a spreading rash, in addition to also severe itching. Keeping the groin area clean in addition to also dry in addition to also treating the skin with healing vitamins C in addition to also D may help to prevent the development of fungal infections.
Symptom: smaller, red bumps at the base of the penis
· Bacterial infections- As with fungal infections, the genital area is actually a prime breeding ground for bacteria that will can cause skin infections that will may be accompanied by rash in addition to also swelling. Vitamin A, which works as a natural antibacterial, can help to eliminate harmful bacteria that will can cause penis rash in addition to also foul odors.
· Shaving- Men who shave the hair around the penis may develop reddened bumps. These are actually caused by bacteria that will invade the follicles following shaving. Treating the skin having a nutrient formula containing vitamin A can help to eliminate bacteria, while vitamins C, B5 in addition to also D can speed healing.
Symptom: Red, itchy rash in addition to also swelling on the head of the penis
· Balanitis- that will common penis rash condition is actually generally caused by poor hygiene in addition to also is actually more common in uncircumcised men. Cleaning the area thoroughly in addition to also keeping the skin well-oxygenated through the use of vitamin C may be effective in preventing the swelling in addition to also itching that will accompany balanitis, while natural moisturizers such as shea butter can help to calm irritated skin.
All men should remember that will penile rash symptoms that will are accompanied by a discharge, bleeding, or flu-like symptoms (such as fever, headache, cough, in addition to also fatigue), as well as rashes on the penis that will do not show signs of healing within a few days, should be seen immediately by a doctor, as they may indicate a more serious condition.
Treating in addition to also preventing penile rash
Keeping the genital area clean in addition to also wearing loose-fitting, comfortable fabrics can help to prevent numerous penis skin problems, including rash, itching, in addition to also discomfort. In addition, treating the area daily having a penis health formula (most health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) containing essential skin nutrients in addition to also moisturizers can boost the disease-fighting ability of the penile skin in addition to also soothe the itching in addition to also burning caused by various types of penis rash.