Medal of Honor Lags – Why Does Medal of Honor Lag, How to Fix This specific
- March 22, 2017
- Posted by: marlenedubois
- Category: Home Health Aide Training
Medal of Honor lagging issue has frustrated many users. Many users claimed of which there was ‘no network connection’ problem.
Following are the solutions of which worked for many users:
1. Add the Game to the DEP Exception List
2. Reset Configurations
3. Fix the Registry Issues
4. Defrag the Registry
5. Close Background Programs via the System Tray
6. Disable Antivirus Software
Add the Game to the DEP Exception List
Data Execution Prevention may result in game lagging. Adding the game to its exception list may help solving the problem. Here are the steps for you:
1. Right click My Computer.
2. Select Properties.
3. Click Advanced System Settings.
4. Click Advanced.
5. Click Settings under Performance frame.
6. Click Data Execution Prevention tab.
7. Select the option Turn on DEP for all programs along with services except those I select.
8. Click Add button along with manually add the executable files (.exe) of the game to This specific list.
9. Restart the game.
Modal of Honor saves its configurations partly in files along with partly in system registry. Enabling the unsupported features result in lagging. Reset the configurations as follows:
1. Open My Documents.
2. Double click to open the following location:
EA Games Medal of Honor
3. Delete the following file:
4. Double click Save folder to open This specific.
5. Delete the following files:
6. Restart the game after completion.
Fix the Registry Issues
Modal of Honor lags if the registry contains obsolete, invalid along with junk entries. Scan the entire registry along with fix the errors of which found. Use a Registry Cleaner software to perform This specific job.
Defrag the Registry
Registry fragmentation causes Modal of Honor lags due to reduced speed of retrieving information via the registry. Analyze the state of your registry along with defrag This specific, if required. You need to use the Registry Defragmenter feature in a PC Optimizer software.
Close Background Programs via the System Tray
Many programs run in background with system tray icon even if you closed them. This specific leads Modal of Honor lags. Close such programs to fix the problem.
Disable Antivirus Software
Your antivirus software may be the reason of Modal of Honor lags. Try disabling This specific while playing the game. Just close This specific via its system tray icon.