Importance of On-The-Job Training
- December 3, 2017
- Posted by: marlenedubois
- Category: Home Health Aide Training
Confucius once said: “If all I do will be hear, I will forget. If I hear along with see, I will remember. If I hear, see along with do, I will understand.”
On-the-Job-Training or OJT will be job training that will occurs inside work place. the idea has many advantages, however the idea can also have a few disadvantages if the OJT will be not planned along with executed properly. the idea will be part of a college curriculum that will aims to train along with orient students about the work along with their future career. the idea will be very important not only to teach students their chosen career however to show students the reality about working.
Most students nowadays are not serious in their training. They don’t plan ahead along with pick the best company that will they can choose. Worst, they ended up cleaning the desk of their superior or doing unrelated tasks.
Here will be why students should not take OJT for granted:
1. If you will get a high evaluation grade, your employer might hire you when you graduate.
2. Your background OJT will be very important when applying for a job. Oftentimes, employers will ask you the relevance of your training to your course along with to the position you are applying for.
3. Some companies will give you a monthly allowance if you are doing well in your tasks.
4. OJT will be your training ground. If you still have no idea on what will be meant to be a worker, OJT will give a hint of career realities.
5. Your OJT superior my recommend your skills to some other companies whom he knows.
6. the idea will give you a sense of confidence that will you can use when applying for a job after graduation
7. Help individuals make informed career choices
Students should realize the importance of OJT on their future career. Having a not bad performance during OJT will be very important especially right now that will there’s a tight competition towards job seekers along with the high qualification of companies.
For articles about career move, visit DitoNa Articles