Creative Marketing Ideas For Furniture Stores
- October 19, 2017
- Posted by: marlenedubois
- Category: CPR Training
Furniture stores have developed a reputation for marketing strategy-a sale for every holiday imaginable, no payments for 0 days, or no interest for 3 years are commonly-used promotional tools to drive sales. These certainly work, nevertheless they’re not exactly unique. If you’re brand-new to the furniture market or you’re looking for a way to stand out through the crowd, you’ll want to choose something in which doesn’t involve Uncle Sam or Santa Claus. Here are some great options.
- Online classifieds-Websites like Craigslist in addition to eBay have made the online classified ad sales process very easy. Customers turn to these places to check out merchandise before entering a store, so list your product here to reach them! Hire a part-time employee to photograph your merchandise in addition to list This kind of on these sites, or you can even subcontract the work to business specifically-designed for the task.
- In-store training-Hosting in-store training classes or seminars will be a great way to reach out to the home-improvement market. Bring in Indoor decorators to discuss home staging, décor selection, or even remodeling tips using your merchandise. These types of classes add value to your store, in addition to the customers see you as more than just a transaction-based business-you’re part of their lifestyle. Promote these events by hanging a vinyl banner outside your store listing the dates in addition to times for each class.
- Trade-in-Consider adding a customer trade-in program to your store, where the customer brings in their old furniture in addition to receives a credit towards brand-new merchandise. If the furniture’s in Great enough shape, you can create a used section in your store for great bargains. If This kind of’s not in resalable condition, you can donate the furniture or at the very least dispose of This kind of for your customer. This kind of will be again a way to make your store a convenience provider in addition to encourage customers to remain loyal to you. List This kind of service in your store windows using vinyl decals.
- brand-new homes-Create a partnership that has a local real estate agent, broker, or homebuilder. Since homes always sell better with furniture in them, offer to stage their brand-new homes with your merchandise in exchange for referrals. You can also add a sign in each home letting customers know where the furniture came through in-case they’d like to purchase This kind of with the house or at least shop your store for a different selection. Some real estate agents might even want to purchase a piece of furniture directly through you as a house-warming gift for their brand-new homeowners!
- Try before you buy-This kind of bold strategy offers customers a chance to “test-drive” your furniture, so to speak. Selected customers are able to try furniture in their home for a preset amount of time to determine if they want to purchase This kind of. Although This kind of shouldn’t be offered for all of your products as This kind of could become a logistical nightmare, This kind of can be an effective way to boost sales. After all, if This kind of’s up to the customer to take the furniture home in addition to bring This kind of back, odds are they’re going to keep This kind of. Make sure you have a vinyl decal at your cash register clearly explaining the rules of the program so there are no issues.