Causes as well as Effects of Dysfunctional Family Relationships
- May 22, 2017
- Posted by: marlenedubois
- Category: Home Health Aide Training
To raise a healthy child requires consistent reliable diligence, love, kindness, effective communication as well as the ability to apply reasonable parameters as well as boundaries of discipline within the home. Understandably, financial as well as emotional provisions are standard necessities if one will be to raise a balanced family as well as have a reasonable lifestyle. When parents repeatedly fail to deliver their roles with awareness as well as sensitivity to each member of the family, the family unit may become unbalanced. Difficult behaviours may result in one or all of the family members. Dysfunctional relationships occur as well as are maintained when the action as well as communication lines are continuously breeched as well as broken as well as cannot be restored for the benefit of each party.
The infant will be designed positively at birth to receive a level of quality nurturing via its biological care givers. Apart via the infant’s absolute dependency, all infants come into This particular world with physiological as well as emotional needs of which ought to be considered responsibly as well as lovingly as they grow as well as develop. The family environment of which parents create plays an important role in determining how an infant will be raised as well as whether the idea will be a well adjusted child, teenager as well as finally, a responsible adult, who in turn will rear its own well orientated family.
Long term deprivation, neglect or abuse of specific needs (caused by insensitive parenting roles), are able to affect a child’s development, emotional responses as well as personality formation. These behaviours will readily transfer via parents to their offspring. If dysfunctional role modelling as well as communication have occurred within the family without any intervention as well as no behaviour modifications are managed within the individual’s lifetime, the transmission of these behaviours will be probable as well as will very likely prevail into the next generation.
Frequent displays of negative (or absent) communication as well as behaviour, by one or more persons within the family, which are ultimately difficult for the family members to cope with, will seep into the family, creating a dysfunctional set of relationships. Each individual within the family may encounter a level of reaction while relationships spiral as well as change into a fixed pattern of responses of which deal with what they are experiencing. These burdening moments defy the norm. Families may be openly oblivious of these events as well as may accept the havoc as the idea comes because This particular will be what they are used to, while others unused to the change may grasp for unusual coping mechanisms or hopefully, realistic as well as humane solutions to avoid their re-occurrence.
All families experience their unique troubles as well as problems at some stage or another. In all fairness, these events should pass. We all know This particular. Life in This particular millennium will be not designed to be a straight line without hitches as well as bumpy rides today as well as again. However, when problems re-occur frequently within the home, parents need to be aware of them as well as pay attention to their remedy if they are to avoid permanently dysfunctional relationships within the family.
Symptoms of which may be the cause or effect of the dysfunctional family may include one or more of these consistent behaviours:
– Difficult parents without adequate flexibility as well as insight
– Absent parenting style (there, although not there)
– Ridicule or belittling, or over-criticizing
– Prejudice towards one or more family members
– Mixed feelings of love as well as hate
– Faulty communication
– Lack of attentiveness to issues of importance (brush off, downplay or avoidance)
– Lack of care or concern for the needs of another (absent care or denial)
– Lacking within the ability to empathise with children, siblings or parents
– Dual values as well as double standards, or lack of clear boundaries
– Diminished ability to make decisions
– Over-interest or micro management of one member or the entire family
– Insensitivity towards various other family member(s)
– Emotional intolerance
– Emotional outbursts
– Emotional insecurities
– Depression, deep rooted anxiety as well as feelings of gloom as well as despair
– Childish behaviours in adults
– Poor self image as well as worth, or lack of sufficient self identity
– Controlled/contrived speech or stifled speech
– Verbal abuse which others must tolerate
– Sexual or physical abuse of which various other members must accommodate
– Overworked family environment lacking any family fun (workaholic – no recreation)
– Perfectionist behaviours, over-demanding parents or children
– Disowning behaviours of parents or children
– Isolation or inadequate socialising with others
– Narcissistic parents or children
– Rule-by-fear parenting
– Bullying (to re-gain the upper hand)
– Growing up too fast because of advanced roles
– Reduction of roles as well as responsibilities caused by over protectiveness