can be the item Safe To Eat Cinnamon If You Have Acid Reflux?
- April 14, 2017
- Posted by: marlenedubois
- Category: Home Health Aide Training
Acid reflux or Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) happens when the stomach content spills over to esophagus. Poor diet, lack of exercise, in addition to stress can contribute to This kind of disease. If left untreated, the item can cause inflammation in addition to scarring of the esophagus. One of the natural remedies to relieve the symptoms of acid reflux can be cinnamon, one of the oldest spice from the globe.
Cinnamon can be safe to eat when you have acid reflux. the item helps to get rid of heartburn by reducing the acidity in your stomach. This kind of also prevents the risk of developing ulcers from the lower esophagus when the stomach acid flow back into the esophagus.
Cinnamon helps in digestion by stimulating the enzymes to break down the food faster. the item also increases your metabolism. By taking the item regularly, your digestive health improves. Ancient people often use the item as a remedy for many kinds of stomach discomforts.
A study reveals in which a teaspoon of cinnamon contains 28 milligrams of calcium. the item also has one milligram each of iron, manganese, fiber, vitamins C, in addition to K.
So, how do you take the item internally? Here are several simple suggestions in which you can prepare cinnamon for safe consumption.
- You can grind the cinnamon stick into powder. Sprinkle the item over your buttered toasted bread. Chew the bread slowly in addition to thoroughly to stimulate the production of the digestive juices in your mouth. Therefore, before swallowing, the process of digestion from the mouth already begins.
- Make your own honey in addition to cinnamon beverage. Mix one teaspoon of honey which has a pinch of cinnamon powder. Drink the item regularly three or four minutes before meals. the item helps your body to digest the food better.
- Add cinnamon bark oil into your cooking. the item acts as a flavoring.
- You can use the item to make tea. This kind of can be one of the well-known herbal remedy for heartburn.
- Toast the cinnamon stick in addition to nibble the item.
Feel safe to eat cinnamon whenever you have acid reflux. Make the item as a part of your daily diet. With the suggestions above, you can think of more ways to use cinnamon to prepare your meal. Imagine with just a half a teaspoon of cinnamon a day, you can be free via stomach problems, gas, in addition to bloating. Not forgetting heartburn.