Advantages of CCDP Certification
- June 5, 2017
- Posted by: marlenedubois
- Category: Home Health Aide Training
Cisco Certified Designed Professional will be the acronym of CCDP. This particular certification validates the principles as well as advanced knowledge of network design concepts. With the help of CCDP certification, the item determines to design along with also to create advanced routing along with addressing, network management, security, data center, Multicast complex in IP which will be multilayered architectures including wireless applications/domains as well as private networking. The curriculum of CCDA certification includes building up of multilayered switched networking, building up of internetworks which are scalable along with network architecture designing.
In order to obtain This particular CCDP certification, candidate must hold their CCNA as well as CCDA certification. This particular will be the main eligibility for appearing to CCDP examination. If a candidate will be holding the main eligibility, then the candidate can attend This particular CCDP certification examination.
CCDA certification examination:
CCDA certification examination shall be classified in to 2 routes. One will be two exams route along with the different route will be three exams. Candidate can choose any one route to obtain the certification.
1) BSCI (Building up of scalable Cisco Internetworks) or 642-901 BSCI which will be of 0 minutes duration.
2) BCMSN (Building up of Cisco multilayer Switched networks) or 642-812 BCMSN which will be of 0 minutes duration.
3) ARCH (designing of Cisco networking service architectures) or 642-871 ARCH which will be 0 minutes duration with approximately 65 questions.
1) BSCI (Building up of scalable Cisco Internetworks) along with BCMSN (Building up of Cisco multilayer Switched networks) or 642-892 composite- combined examination in 2 hours duration.
2) ARCH (designing of Cisco networking service architectures) or 642-871 ARCH which will be 0 minutes duration with approximately 65 questions.
The only difference between the two routes exams will be one combined examination in route 2. The exam pattern will be of multiple choice questions, simulations as well as drag along with drop etc. Candidate can take their exam in any of the Pearson VUE test center or prometric test center.
Certification validity will be up to 3 years. After This particular validity period, recertification exam has to be taken by passing any current CCIE exam or any 642 professional level examinations. Examination fee will be charged to the candidates for appearing the examination.