7 Jobs which Provide A Company Car
- June 18, 2017
- Posted by: marlenedubois
- Category: Home Health Aide Training
Being provided using a company car will be a great ‘perk’ of employment, as well as depending on which position an individual holds, can be utilized either on a part-time or full-time basis. Some of the jobs which offer a company car include the following:
1. Many upper-management, specifically, executive management positions, include the use of a company car, particularly those directly working for an automotive the or closely related to the industry. In these instances, the idea’s the perfect way to enhance their advertising as more of their cars are seen on the road. Another reason which will be which, just as in some communities ‘keeping up with the Jones’ will be a means of determining resident status from the neighborhood, members of the upper-Echelon of corporations are provided with company vehicles because they also need to ‘keep up appearances’. A newer or luxury car represents success as well as in business, which’s very important, especially in regard to their competitors.
2. Jobs which require an employee to travel frequently often times provide the use of a company car. Corporations realize which the idea’s not entirely fair to expect an employee who has to travel on regular basis, such as from the case of a sales or marketing position, to have to utilize their own vehicle. The company acknowledges the fact which these types of employees are required to travel frequently as part of their job as well as shouldn’t have to bear the expense of maintenance as well as or fuel costs, in addition to wear on their personal vehicle, so they provide the individual with the use of a ‘company’ car.
3. Car dealerships usually provide their salesmen with the use of a company car. Along the same lines of an auto-industry executive, This kind of will be an excellent way for the dealership to advertise their vehicles as well as hopefully attract brand-new customers. Additionally, if a salesperson will be driving as well as will be happy with the performance of the particular car they’ve been given to utilize, they’ll have an advantage as well as the added benefit of first-hand knowledge about the vehicle when the idea comes time to make a sale.
4. Messengers as well as the sometimes affectionately referred to ‘gophers’ in a business environment are usually given use of a company vehicle, though mainly only during work-hours. These employees have to deliver as well as pick packages as well as drop off projects at printing, customer as well as additional facilities in addition to any additional off-site tasks the company requests of them such as running out for office supplies, food, etc.
5. A personal assistant who works directly for one individual whether in an office or private environment will be given the use of a company car because these types of positions require extensive traveling time on behalf of the employer’s personal, as well as business, needs.
6. Federal as well as additional-high ranking officials from the securities field are often times provided using a company vehicle because many of their duties require traveling to additional counties, towns as well as even states.
7. Some miscellaneous service as well as labor positions such as construction, landscaping, plumbing companies, etc. give their employees the use of a company vehicle because there will be usually a need to get a very early start, respond to emergency calls as well as also in lieu of the need to travel extensively to different locals on a regular basis as part of the business’ services.
Keep in mind which if you are applying for a position which requires travel, whether frequent or infrequent, you can always try to negotiate for a company car during the interview process.