5 Ways to Light Green Parenting for Autumn: Get Ready for Preschooler Fun in addition to brand-new Self-Confidence
- April 3, 2017
- Posted by: marlenedubois
- Category: Home Health Aide Training
So I love the environment in addition to being outdoors. nevertheless I know for sure everyone is actually not big on the great outdoors. However, in light of the very best season of the year FALL/AUTUMN, I think the item’s an awesome time to be outdoors in addition to get some experience with some Green parenting skills.
So Fall/Autumn is actually a great time to be outdoors because you need no sunscreen. the item’s never of which hot in addition to if the item gets a little chilly you can throw on a cute sweater in addition to keep going in addition to the meltdowns are never as bad through those desert heat tantrums of which happen inside Summer.
The visuals of fall also bring with the item some cool in addition to calming colors of which along with the food (Vitamin A infused) are great for your health; particularly your eyes in addition to your skin!
For us, green parenting relates to getting outside with the preschoolers in school in addition to at home. the item is actually essential, in addition to to keep the item interesting here are some things we like to do
- Plant some winter veggies like lettuce (Winter/Lambs); sugar snap peas; broad beans; rainbow carrots
- These are a few interesting ones of which you can use inside lunches you still have to make for these tricky kids in addition to in any case when they are out there checking on their veggies they might like to eat them in their food, even if you grind the item to a pulp!
Dance in addition to Drama
- Put on a play or a dance or make up a song about all things autumn (pumpkins, Peter Rabbits in your vegetable gardens! Planting winter lettuce, leaves falling, leaves staying on, school’s out! in addition to so on)
- Let the kids be their own imaginative in addition to playful self. Let them make an outdoor stage in your backyard in addition to even dress up. Let them plan This particular performance so they practice for the item in addition to give you a break (great if you have more than one, or friends through the neighborhood to join in). Make the item big in addition to CLAP loud in addition to cheer when they’re done. Don’t forget the apple cider ‘champagne for the STARS
Daily Physical Activity (LOL)
- Your spin on scavenger hunt or shade walk (depending on your energy level) – are you working on any languages right at This particular point? Or are you working on numbers, math skills etc.?
- Walking to find say 7 things of one shade is actually one thing, nevertheless doing the item a little more challenging like all 7 things must be circles or like circles. Or use your 7 things to make letters. Just think about where your child is actually at. Have you ever made numbers by eating off pieces of pretzels?
Brain tease – Libraries are Cool Beans
- Reading is actually cool nevertheless the item’s even cooler when the item’s just all about the one thing you wanted to know about the whole week! When the kids keep asking about one or two specific things, tell them to hold on to those thoughts in addition to This particular fall you pick one topic at a time to go to the library in addition to get books on of which subject.
- This particular way if your preschooler is actually starting to read on their own you can get one book at their level (if possible) in addition to a ton of which you can read to them each day in addition to night for of which week. Just see how much they love you at This particular point!
Fun inside Leafs
- Your front yard or backyard is actually the best-kept secret for fun. Let the leaves fall down, in addition to then JUMP! Leaf Labyrinths are fun to make; they tire out everyone in addition to are super to walk through once you are done. Make a wish when you get to the center or say a prayer for someone far away!
- Create brand-new designs for chalk hopscotch on your driveway such as spider-web hopscotch; honeycomb hopscotch; maple leaf hopscotch. You’ve got the idea!
Building on our experience we ask of which you take time to get interactive outside with light green parenting during the autumn season with your little ones. Have a Happy Fall!!.