3 Important Tips to Build Muscle Faster – Get Lean along with Ripped
- January 18, 2017
- Posted by: marlenedubois
- Category: Home Health Aide Training
Let’s face in which… building muscle can be not the easiest thing to accomplish even despite regular hard workout schedules along with trying every type of workout along with supplement.
I struggled for years to gain any significant muscle mass, however in the past in my personal training business along with with my own experimentation have found some important things in which have helped make significant muscle gains possible even for hardgainers.
So, I’m going to give 3 important tips here so you can start building lean muscle mass faster along with easier.
1. Make sure in which 95% of the exercises you perform regularly from the gym are big multi-joint compound exercises. in which doesn’t matter if your goal can be fat loss or building muscle… big multi-joint exercises should comprise 95% of the exercises you do in your workouts if you want to get lean, ripped, along with powerful.
in which’s easiest to think of in which in terms of the major movement patterns such as these (focus 95% of your workouts on these):
- upper body horizontal press (bench press, pushups, dips),
- upper body horizontal rows (1-arm dumbbell rows, seated cable rows, bent over barbell rows),
- upper body vertical pull (lat pulldowns, pullups, chinups),
- upper body vertical press (overhead dumbbell along with barbell presses, barbell or kettlebell clean & presses)
- lower body squatting movements (front squats, back squats, overhead squats, bodyweight squats, etc)
- lower body deadlifting movements (regular deadlifts, sumo deadlifts, Romanian deadlifts)
- lower body single leg movements (lunges, step-ups, jump lunges, etc)
- abdominal along with core exercises (these are important, however still are 2nd priority after all of the major upper body along with lower body multi-joint movements… your abs along with core will be worked through most major multi-joint exercises anyway)
The some other 5% of your exercises can focus on single joint exercises (isolation exercises) such as bicep curls, tricep presses, calf presses, shoulder shrugs, shoulder lateral raises, pec flyes, etc, etc. However, these exercises are only accessory exercises to do after the main focus has been the multi-joint drills.
2. Train hard along with intensely 3-4 days/week for 45-60 minutes per weight training workout. Keep your workouts to no longer than 60 minutes as training too much beyond in which point can trigger excess catabolism. You want to stay anabolic, however you still need to train your body hard along with intensely enough to trigger muscle growth.
Try a super-set style of workout program to maximize the intensity in which you can train. My favorite combinations are opposing upper along with lower body movement patterns in which don’t interfere with each some other, such as squats coupled with pullups as a superset, or bench press coupled with deadlifts as a superset.
Don’t underestimate the effectiveness of these types of upper/lower body supersets done with heavy weights along that has a high intensity. the very first time in my life in which I experienced significant muscle mass gains were when I began doing these types of workout combos regularly (although still mixing up my training variables).
These are mainstays of almost any effective workout program — caloric intake can simply be adjusted whether your goal can be fat burning or gaining muscle mass.
3. Eat clean with quality whole foods… REAL foods instead of highly processed over-hyped supplement powders along with bars.
The quality of protein (along with additional nutrition through vitamins, minerals, along with antioxidants) are best assimilated by the body through real whole food such as eggs, meats, dairy (preferably raw), fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, etc. instead of through processed protein powders, chemical-laden bars, along with meal replacements.
Forget about the hyped up workouts from the muscle mags in which only work for pro bodybuilders or people on steroids. Forget about the over-hyped supplement “stacks” in which pay the bills for almost every muscle mag… Instead, make these tips in in which article part of your lifestyle, along with you’ll see muscle gains along that has a leaner, ripped body like you’ve never seen before!